Acne, the worst disease, which badly affects the skin. Many teenagers often suffer from acne problem. It is said by the scientist that skin oil gland produces “Sebum” which cause the acne. People are unaware of this fact, as this process continuously going on inside our bodies all the time and we don’t even know about it. The sebum which is produced in our body cause a plug to be formed with dead skin cells and clog up your skin pipes. The scientist also said that it sebum is created more in the body just because of our diet. If we control our diet this acne can be controllable. So key to control the acne is lie under our diet plan. So here we have answered to the most frequently asked question what to eat to remove pimples. Following foods are to be used if you are having the acne problem.
1. Fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, and other kinds of fatty fish are best healers as they contain fatty essential acid omega 3 which helps to reduce inflammation. It is the foods that fight acne and leave your skin clear.
2. The second best foods that cure acne is Brown Rice, Tomatoes, and blueberries are the great help to heal with acne problem as they are having antioxidant and vitamin B to reduce it.
3. Include yellow and orange fruits in your diet for acne free skin
4. Vegetables are the best anti-acne foods such as carrots, apricots, sweet potatoes, spinach and other dark green and leafy vegetables are very effective solution to the acne problem
5. In the schedule of acne diet plan whole-wheat bread and pumpkin seeds are should be added as they contain complex hydro carbonate which is essential to clear your skin and great the solution to acne disease
6. Beans, Peas, lentils and nut, they contain the mineral zinc, vitamins A and E and chemicals called antioxidants which keep our skin healthy to fight with the sebum and plug.
7. Lastly, Garlic and Broccoli, help to fight with inflammation problem
So, the bottom line is that if you want to have a clear, acne free skin then Try to add these foods to your acne free diet plan 30 days’ clearer skin. It is also suggested by Several studies a healthy diet can help prevent and treat acne. Specifically, the above list foods that help clear acne, are rich in the nutrients like complex carbohydrates, zinc, vitamins A and E, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants,